Enertec SA was founded by Brad Lucas with an objective of bringing to the resource sector a true and effective value add to operations. With over 20 years of experience and lessons learned on what leads to a high performing, effective, safe, reliable and profitable operations. His philosophy, approach and systems will ensure to lead your business and operation towards Operational Excellence that will bring a safer operation, reduced costs, higher up-time and increased productivity.
Enertec provides a range of services not only to the physical assets but also the people assets, the road to operational excellence starts with the operations personnel, attitude, culture and behavior is the key to success.
- Complete Asset Management/Operational Management programs (Complete program package development and implementation based upon customer requirements)
- Integrated Asset and Operations Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- Reliability and Maintainability
- CMMS optimization
- Lubrication Management
- Continuous improvement strategy and plans
- Operational turnaround
- Operational Excellence
- Training (Asset Management, Technical, Operational, Behavioural)
- Supply Chain and spare parts optimization including standardization and sourcing
- Change Management
- Root cause analysis
- Quality Management
- Asset Management for Health, Safety and Environment
- Auditing and benchmarking; analysis, development and implementation of asset and operational improvement program – continuous improvement program
- Greenfield and brownfield Asset and Operational Management advisory
- Technical writing and procedures
- Technical and Operational libraries; Online (Sharepoint) or local network
About Complete Asset Management/Operational Management program packages
The path to true Operational Excellence, these are multi-level packages that are based on a mid to long-term service contract. The success of all Asset and Operational initiatives require an experienced Asset Manager to project manage the program from the project phase through to the operational phase. What differentiates us from others is that this is not a ‘program dump’ on operations and the business, we understand the operational priorities.
Brad has operational experience in managing operations as well as implementing programs at the same time and is hands on. Operations alone tend struggle to get a program off the ground, especially if there are a lot of operational issues to attend to, this is the cause of most program failures. Brad can manage and advise throughout the project phase, so operations can focus on operations.
How it works
- Offsite assessment and discussion with client by web meeting, phone or face to face, gather understanding of operation assets, personnel, current operational conditions and influencers
- Site assessment and audit. Benchmark and opportunity analysis
- Initial report, discussion and review with client (onsite or and offsite)
- Development of program and initiatives; policies, standards, document control, process and procedures, prioritize opportunities and value, project definition and plan, schedule, resources, costs, training and 3rd party services/resources, KPI’s and reporting (Offsite)
- Develop launch for operations, this will include an introduction, overview and review of the program. Here we get operational buy in and onboarding and a chance for them to provide input. (offsite)
- Start site implementation, starting with classroom and field training (Final review of the program, Asset Management overview training, behavioural training) Site roll out (onsite)
- Project Manage and support operations; Program/project tracking and control, reporting, advisory, weekly calls, monthly reviews (Offsite)
- Auditing against program plan and schedule every 3 months average (onsite)
- Develop update report and review with operations/client (onsite and or offsite)
- Move from project phase to operational phase – Continuous Improvement
The duration of the program depends on the size and complexity of the operations, in most cases will be between 6 and 12 months. The time spent by the consultant is not full-time, unless the client prefers otherwise.
Benefits and Value
- Guaranteed results; with a ‘take or pay’ structure capped at 10% of the Consultants total labour value (for example; 3% related to safety, 3% related to reliability, 4% related to production increase)
- Flexible terms; Can be bundled as a lump sum or day rates with milestone payments.
- Dedicated Consultant, remote support, client deals with the same Principle
- Experience; Over 15 years managing operations and successful implementations with a hands-on approach. International experience dealing within a multinational environment and understanding of cultural sensitivity
- Rapid results; having the experience on knowing where to start and prioritizing the right opportunities
- No travel time costs (National and International) from Consultants home port to client’s port of entry
- No travel costs, flights, meals, hotels from Consultants home port to client main port of entry. Client will be responsible for all costs associated with travel, logistics, accommodations from client port to site, this applies for National only, for international there is a travel cap, additional costs over this will be charged ‘at cost’ to client
- Cost effective: Value V’s cost, competitive rates, almost no loading costs for mobilization/demobilization, guaranteed results.
"The road to operational excellence starts with the people"